Friday, June 3, 2011

New Stuff and Nana!

I told you I'd show you my Nana items but first  I want to show you the other items I got.
a step in completing one Lolita outfit,I purchased a handmade Brooch from a girl off of Lolita Fashion's Forum.
Excuse the sunlight,I couldn't edit the Color's to show up properly. but the Bows are Pale Blue and Pale Pink and made out of a Hard Clay Material. the Beads are plastic.
My husband also surprised me with a Bento Box♥ it's really cute though I may buy new Chopsticks because the one's that come with it are just the Standard plastic one's.
He got it off J-Box. which I kinda boycotted because they never sent me an Item I payed for. or the Money back. but if Michael wants to get me things off there,no problem! :)
(as with all my pics you can click on them to see them full size)

Now onto My Nana Items XD the first thing I got in the Mail was my phone Charm.
Though I don't like Copper,I still thought it was the nicest phone Charm I've owned. in case no one has Seen NANA,the Key and 707 plate is on there Keychain's for their Apartment,it's the Apartment Key and Apt Number,also Nana is the number 7 in Japanese.

Next I got The Locket Nana O gave Ren and the Key. I don't have a picture of the Lock but think Sid Vicious and you know what it looks like. 
here's the key.
I was actaully Disappointed when I got this,I thought it would be better Quality and I'm not a Fan of original  Anime Merch,because it always seems Cheaply Made to me. but oh well,we need to get another Chain for the R Lock because the Chain is not a Heavy Duty Short chain lock like in NANA but a Chain like the one pictured in the above Image :/

The Next thing I got was the NANA Best CD+DVD.
it came with a Mouspad too but it was way too Small so I tacked it onto my wall lol

The Cover is nothing Special. but I love how the Booklet has all the lyrics for the Songs and that half the songs are in English and Japanese. 2 of the Songs are just in English. 
there's a total of 17 songs which is pretty Good for an Anime Soundtrack,I was a little leery about the live songs since I'm not a fan of those,but they were no different then the other songs,a few screams in the Beginning but nothing major thank gods. 
all the songs are sung by the Actress's/Singers that played Nana O and Reira
My fave songs off the Album are
Rose-Anna Tsuchiya inspi'NANA (Black Stones)
Starless Night-Olivia inspi'Reira (Trapnest)
Zero-Anna Tsuchiya inspi'NANA (Black Stones)
Lucy-Anna Tsuchiya inspi'NANA (Black Stones)
Winter Sleep-Olivia inspi'Reira (Trapnest)
Winter Sleep and Zero are in English the other's are a Mixture of Japanese and English and there's one Instrumental 
I haven't got around to watching the DVD but I will.


Last but Defintly not least I got Shin's lighter!! again for all those that Don't know Shin is The Black Stones Bass Guitarist (replacing Ren after he Moved to Tokyo to be in Trapnest) he went through a Complete Punk overhaul from when he first Arrived and even though he's only 15 he does Smoke,he's Secretly involved with Reira of Trapnest,who are Black Stones Rivals even though Nana O's Dating Ren and Nana K (who not a part of there Band but more like there Support and Nana's BFF) is Married to Takumi the lead Guitarist.

First off the Box it is Beautiful! while nothing Fancy,I was pleasantly surprised that it came in a Replica Vivienne Westwood Box,which is Nana K's fave Designer and they all wear some sort of Jewelry with that Symbol on it. The lotus is the same one that is Tattoo'd on Nana's Shoulder (Lotus also means Ren)
The 7 Stars is the Cigarette Brand that Ren Smokes. The Black Stones Smoke what else,Black Stones Brand!
The "Credit Card" has Nana K printed on the Front,on the Back is Nana O.
isn't the Necklace pretty? it cost quite a bit but It was worth it! it is the Exact one that Shin wears all the time,except I want to get a longer chain. (the chain he has it on goes all the way down to his waist)
oh yeah and it really works!



all in all I love my new items and I plan on getting there Strawberry Glasses that Nana K picked out specifically for there Apartment.

3 comments:

  1. Uh where did you get the lighter? I would LOVE one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did u get all the Nana stuff? the lighter is awesome Dx

    ReplyDelete