Monday, October 24, 2011


Claud is dressed in a Wild Sweater and Stacey is dressed well..like a Librarien :/ wait is that Becca? what's she doing in New york?
I think by now from the titles you know who's pov it's going to be.
This for the party at Stacey's Apartment in New york.
"Claudia has incredible clothes and I wanted her to wear this outfit that was sleek and black and covered in stars and Sparkles.....She was wearing her hair simply for once-brushed back from her face and held in place by a white beaded headband."
OLEG CASSINI black silk beaded asymmetric dress s/m/ldeepa gurnani pearl beaded headband white
This is really Pretty I would wear it.

"Dawn had chosen an over sized Peach-colored Sweater-Dress,lacy white Stockings and black ballet flats."

Opaque White Thigh Highs with Lace Ruffles

Hot! I'd wear that just not in Peach.
"I was wearing a short yellow dress that flared,white stockings,Yellow push down socks and these new shoes that my parents hate"









I'm just going to go with these Heels as something her parents would hate.
and No on the socks.
" And what was Mary Anne the fashion plate wearing?.....I had chosen a bright,big patterned Sweater and a pair of black pants."
Vintage 1980s Bright Colorblock Sweater or Jumper
" She'd looked at them,shaken her head replaced them in her suitcase and put on this other outfit-a ruffly white blouse,a long paisley skirt and theses little brown boots."
lol yeah  I had to make a polyvore. it was just too priceless,what  was wrong with the sweater?!

Mary Anne Speir









No comments:

Post a Comment