Monday, October 24, 2011

yay this time I get to write about Swimsuits and sorry but after reading the Snark I can't stop picturing Mary Anne obsessing over Stacey's boobs lol

Wait why is it the Exact same cover as the Original just Mint instead of yellow?
Can't really say much about Stacey's outfit as we can barely see it. plus it's a cover up under a Jacket.
Moving on to Stacey's Description from her POV:
"I changed my mind about six times before I decided on this new pink shirt I got the last we went to new york city to visit friends. Big,Bright Green and yellow birds where splashed all over it. It was huge so it would be cool. I put it on with a pair of Baggy shorts,looped a Green Belt around my Middle and hunted up some Jewelry-Silver Bangle Bracelets and a pair of silver Earrings shaped like bells that actaully ring when they dangle back and forth."


okay I'm sorry but I have to make this modern somehow that outfit sound so bad.
golden birds women 3/4 sleeve fuchsia shirt
Vintage High Waisted Pink Shorts
Christmas Brass Bells Earrings (H136)
I actaully got rid of a Similer shirt except it was yellow. so no I wouldn't wear that,but I do like the Shorts not sure they'd go with a green belt so I didn't bother. those Earrings annoy Me but I did used to have these.
Purple Jingle Bell Earrings
"underneath was my new bikini.It was Skimpy (and were talking VERY skimpy) and yellow, with tiny bows on the bottom part. and if I do say so myself,the top pat was filled out very nicely."
Geez you 13 year old Skank. Now are we talking this.
Or this:

The first one is alright because it doesn't show off as much but the second,while it's okay for a 16 year old a 12-13 yr old?! I don't think so! and yes the woman in the pic is Stacey in a few years if she keeps showing off her boobs like that. Stripper...lol
"Slowly Mary Anne removed her shirt and shorts. underneath was a perfectly nice pale blue bikini with White Stripes running Diagonally across it. it wasn't quite as skimpy as mine,and the top wasn't filled out AT ALL,but she looked fine. I told her so."
oh Stacey your so Down to earth....
It looks cute,it looks well AGE Appropriate Stacey!
"I had another new Bikini.I'd bought it on the main drag this afternoon.It was pink,with palm trees and parrots all over it."
Sounds...Touristy. or something I'd find in Canada. 
yep looks about right except add in Parrots...ugh.
More Stacey.
"I put on a White Cotton vest over a Pink cotton Dress and tied a Big white bow in my hair so that it flopped to one side over my head."
Tiered Vest
Sweet Heart Back Cut Out Dress - Pastel Pink Seersucker Cotton
the weekend lullaby headband
All very cute but also Very Mary Anne lol
"I loaned Mary Anne my yellow pedalpushers,a yellow and white striped Tank top and oversized white Jacket."
vtg 50s 60s DEADSTOCK Yellow  Capris Cigarette Pants Pedal Pushers
Vintage 80s Yellow White Striped Nautical Button Front Tank Crop Top S
White over-sized early 1990s blazer
omg it's Awful! I would never wear that!

Again same covers (except you can see more of Claud's face.) Dawn's wearing a white Button down shirt and Cuffed Jeans. HER Uniform on the Covers. Claud is wearing her Signature Blue shirt and side ponytail,with White leggings and Heart Earrings. Stacey is Wearing a Pink Sweater with a White collared shirt underneath. very preppy. Kristy's even shorter! lol jk that's Charlotte not Kristy. Not much to say about it,it's boring.
Stacey's pov:
"on saturday,I pulled on a pair of blue stretch pants and a white sweatshirt with stars and sequins all over it."





NEW JUSTICE SHIRT DRESSY LONG SLEEVED SHIRT SIZE 14


Cute but too Kiddish for me now.
"She was wearing a Wonderful Claudia outfit. A purple and white striped bodysuit under a Grey Jumper. the legs of the body suit reached all the way down to her ankles but she was wearing purple push down socks anyway. Around her waist was a wide purple belt with a buckle in the shape of a Telephone. and on her feet were black ballet flats."
yeah this is the only one I could find...


Vintage 60s 70s funky motown mod dancer purple bombshell  jumpsuit pantsuit Small to Medium
The Emmy Lou // 1980's "French Connection" Wool Jumper
Vintage 1980's Belt Purple Suede
Black Ballet Flats, Comfortable Womens Shoes, Sweet Bow Detail, Closed Toe, Everyday Look, Low Heel, Contrast Stitching. CHLOE
Just imagine a Telephone Buckle
I Might wear that if I was into Jumpsuits but I would never wear that with the Jumper dress. it must have been really cold that day otherwise she must have been sweltering! (unless the bodysuit was Skintight) how did she Jam socks into Flats?!
I owned only one Jumper dress in my life when I was in Elementary school thank god,it was Red plaid.
"Dawn was wearing a very Short Kilt, over sized Red Sweater,and yellow socks over red tights. on her head was a red Beret with a Sparkly initial Pin attached to it."
Yeah I am not finding a Kilt but I will find a plaid skirt.





you all know what yellow socks look like....
Upcycled Sweater TAM Beret HAT made of red sweater fabric and red geranium anti-pill fleece, Women's Fall Hat
It seems More Stacey or Claud than Dawn to me but I could see myself wearing that.
"Mary Anne was wearing an outfit I helped her choose-it was tame but not dorky-A navy blue minidress,with a Pink sash,blue Tights and black flats like Claudia.
Teal Oriental Floral Satin Minidress - Medium
Hot Pink Satin Ribbon Sash

Black Ballet Flats, Comfortable Womens Shoes, Sweet Bow Detail, Closed Toe, Everyday Look, Low Heel, Contrast Stitching. CHLOE
It's actually pretty cute and well Normal looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment