Saturday, April 30, 2011

SM 30 day Challenge 2

Day 8
Favorite Villian
I like all of them except Zerconia and Jadeite :p
but one of my Fave Group of Villains are the 4 sisters
I even named one of my Cats Prisma
I love how they are the Evil Counter parts to the Inner Scouts (until Sailor Moon Purifies them)
Prisma is Jupiter's Counterpart because of her Dark Lighting and Color Cord.
Catzi is Mars Counterpart because of her Dark Fire and Hair Color lol
Avery is Venus Counterpart because of her Yellow Energy and she uses a Whip (as Venus uses a Chain) also because of her Color Cord.
Bertie is Mercury's Counter part because of her Ice powers and Color Scheme. also she is the most refined of the sisters.


Note: the Avery and Catzi Images are Gif Click on them to see them Move.



No comments:

Post a Comment