Monday, May 9, 2011

Sailor Moon + Black Butler

Look what I got in the Mail!

I got the DVD's From surf4vcddvd.com
The Figures are From Collectors Gateway.com

First off Starting with the DVD's. I was very pleased when these came,first off I'm all about Packaging and appearance so I was pleasntly Surprised that these came excatly the way they were Pictured,the Boxes are Beautiful,even though the Box for Season 2 has Images From the Sailor Moon R Movie on it,it is Still Season 2. they are Bootlegged but the only way you could know that is by the Slight unsteadiness of the picture (very slight) and it does get Muffled,at first that bugged me but after awhile I barely Noticed it. they said that only the first two season are uncut but it says Uncut on all of them so we'll see. Watching In Japanese Finally! is Great,though I had to get used to some of the voices and Nephrite's Civilian Name being Different,I'd say yes it is better than the Dubbed. 
Anyway back to the Qaulity,none of The DVD's were Scratched and nothing was missing,it was $100 for all 5 Seasons plus all 3 Movies,I'd say it was a Steal I'm very happy with them and will buy From this site again :)



Now onto the Figures,at first I only wanted to get An Artemis and get Luna later but Artemis is so hard to find! Collector's Gateway is the only Site I found him at,he Came with Luna,Sailor Moon was Packaged Separately but it was still only 8.00 For Both! I thought I was going to Sell Moon once I got her,because I thought she might look Goofy,but she is SO Cute and all three make a Great Addition to my Figures :) plus Shipping was really Fast! not sure if I'll order from them unless it's Sailor Moon,because I'm not into older Toys and I think that's just what they Sell,but I do recommend them to anyone that does!

Oh I also Got A Black Butler Necklace!

Sorry for the Sucky Picture,I haven't taken one of my own yet. I got this From A Comic Shop where I live actually  it's Heavier than it looks,I love it!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment