Saturday, October 22, 2011

on the cover Claud is wearing an over sized Block sweater in Orange and Blue with Skinny Jeans,her hair in a side ponytail. on the Alt. cover she is wearing a Blue over sized T shirt and Black pants. 
I wouldn't wear either but I prefer the original though the other one is loosely Drawn as the Description in the book. (minus the snake bracelet)
Stacey's Description from Claud's pov:
"Stacey,wearing a pair of lime green shorts,matching Green High tops and a large white T shirt with a Taxi cab on the front,was setting up benches at the two picnic tables."
OptionHi-03 <em>Lime</em> Sneaker-Women's
Dkny Top <em>Shirt</em> Boys 4 4t Grey <em>Taxi</em> $22
This Shirt would be perfect for her just in White. 

Claud's  Description of Dawn's outfit:
"Dawn in a Surprisingly New York outfit,was wearing striped pants with suspenders and a red shirt."
Since there isn't much detail I'm going to indulge.

Imagine them with Stripes
Siren Vintage Pleated Red Dolman Sleeve Shirt- free shipping
 I could see myself wearing this as seen in the pics.
Claud's outfit Description.
"I chose a new outfit I liked alot. It was a big loose white shirt with Splotches all over it and white pants that came just above my knees. My shoes were dainty gold Sandals that laced partway up my leg. then I put on my pink Flamingo Earrings and a pink Bracelet that said Claudia in Heart shaped Beads."

White Elastic Waist Stretchy Knee Length Leggings Pants for Ladies XS
Pink flamingo earrings, enamel and Swarovski crystal
Bracelet - Heart Shaped Pink Cats Eye Glass Elastic Stretch Beaded Bracelet (330)
It's not my taste but I can so see Claud in this.
Ignore whatever's at the Bottom.










No comments:

Post a Comment