Friday, November 11, 2011

http://bscwiki.wdfiles.com/local--files/dawn-s-big-date/bsc050a.jpg
Dawn looks like Stacey here!
"Claudia wears super-trendy clothes, and she puts them together in ways that are uniquely Claudia. Today, for example, she was wearing maroon leggings and ballet slippers under an oversized yellow shirt. Around her waist she wore this great belt that she made herself from three thin strips of leather tied together and decorated with ceramic beads. For the final touch, Claudia had swept her hair over to one side and tied it up with another thin leather strip that had the same kind of beads on it. She looked great - and she was just hanging around her own house!"
alright another Modernization of Claud on polyvore!
Pinned Image
I couldn't add the Beaded hair peice so here's one!
"In the next few minutes, Stacey and Claudia arrived. Naturally, they both looked gorgeous. Claudia had tied her hair up in a high ponytail with this silver netting around it. She was wearing wide black pants and a top with a silver moon appliqued on the front.
Pinned Image
Stacey wore a form-fitting purple dress and pink tights with black stripes.  'Wow! You guys really got decked out!' I said as they walked in. (I was dressed for comfort, in black leggings and a big blue top lined with fleece.)
Stacey:
wow I'll show you the Original than the Modern BETTER Version I did.

Pinned Image
My Redesign. I kept her in the same Dress
Pinned Image
Dawn:


Pinned Image
Now Dawn's Transformation...
Here's the outfit: black ballet slippers; black lace capri leggings; a short metallic silver skirt with all this crinoliny stuff underneath that made it poof out; a stretchy, tight, black-and-white-striped top with long sleeves. I'd bought six rubber bangle bracelets, and a new pair of feather earrings that reached down to my shoulder. (I wore both earrings in the two holes in my right ear. I put a pair of small black hoops in the two holes on the left.) This time I didn't set my hair; I piled it on top of my head, then made six braids."
Pinned Image
when you make it modern it's pretty cute.
now onto Transformation 2.
"Everyone looked at me. I'd spent Sunday tie-dying a pair of white tights and some of Richard's old t-shirts. Today I was wearing the dyed tights, my new sweat skirt, and one of the t-shirts belted over a leotard.

I'd spent the rest of the afternoon putting my hair in tiny braids all over my head. The I gelled the braids. This morning I'd unbraided my hair up to about chin-length. I left in the braids along my head. It looked cool. The top was in braids and the bottom was all crinkled and frizzy."
Yeah I'm going to try to do something Modern here.
Pinned Image
That doesn't look too bad,I added the Bracelet and Rings as something new and the food,Makeup,polish and Purse and something Dawn would already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment