Monday, November 7, 2011

I forgot about this one!
I'm just going to get the Descriptions From What Claudia Wore.com. because I'm lazy.
"In the junior department I tried on a green sweater dress that made me look like a mermaid, and a yellow sweater dress that made me look as big as a house. Then Claudia handed me a full white skirt with the words Paris, Rome, and London, and sketchy pink and blue pictures of the Eiffel Tower, the Tower Bridge, and other stuff scrawled all over it. She matched it up with a pink shirt and a baggy pink sweater. I would never, ever have tried on that skirt, but with the shirt and sweater it looked really cool.

In the shoe department we found white slip-ons with pink and blue edging that matched the pink and blue in the skirt. I'd never have looked twice at those shoes, either, but with the rest of the outfit they were perfect."
Gothic Lolita black EIFFEL TOWER FRILL SKIRT Paris EGL
Not as cute but I can see it in Lolita


Close enough

No comments:

Post a Comment