Tuesday, November 8, 2011


idk why but I never pictured that Mimi looked like that. I always pictured her with Short poofy black hair.
Claud looks like how she's Described in the book! (well Clothes wise anyway)
"At the moment I'm wearing lavender plaid cuffed pants with suspenders over a green shirt with buttons down the front, a matching lavender beret (and not just because I'm at my easel), and fleece-lined, high-top sneakers which I must admit are uncomfortably hot, but they look great. Also, I've got on earrings shaped like Christmas tree lights that actually blink on and off. I'm not sure why I chose to wear them, since it's nowhere near Christmas, but I love jewelry, like to make my own sometimes, and have pierced ears."
I had one! but it wasn't knitted and it had a Black Stripe around the Edge.
Those Actaully look Comfy!
I couldn't find any light up christmas Tree Earrings but she would wear these
I am not going to Copy Images from Ebay it just messes up my entry!








No comments:

Post a Comment