Monday, June 9, 2014

This Past Halloween:Kitties and Pirates!

Even though I said I wouldn't be using this blog anymore. I don't feel Like Starting From Scratch. I will be Deleting some of my Old Posts that have Basically Died though.

First Up I wanted to Do a Post of Last Years Halloween. I was Going to Go As Camille D'Artigo A Character From The Sister of The Moon Book Series By Yasmine Galenorn. If you Love Paranormal Romance & Mythology I suggest Checking these out!
Here is Camille She's a Moon Witch and the older of her 3 sisters.
I had Even Dyed My Hair a Dark Purple!
I had A Perfect Goth Skirt and Corset

Old Picture back when I was Blond. 

BUT,though the Skirt Still Fits,the Corset Does Not,My Rib Cage is Too wide.
So I Decided to Just Be a Kitty Instead I already Had the outfit and bought the Cat Ears,Collar  and Tail at a Halloween Store. Hubby Did the Makeup.
He Decided to Be a Pirate again as he already had everything.

Aren't We Cute?!
The Dye had Worked it's Way out of my Hair by that time...

As is Usual For Me,We had a Pretty Tame Halloween/Night out,Went to My Sisters and Hung out then Went to The Satellite a local Diner. We had Fun!

So Keep in Mind Ladies and Germs Just because your First Outfit Idea Falls through doesn't Mean you Can't Come up With something else just as Cute/Good looking at the Spur of the Moment!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment