Monday, April 18, 2011

Another Lolita Meme,these are Addicting!

What colours can be found in your Lolita closet?
well they will be,Pink,White,Mint,Dark Blue,possibly Black mixed in there and Lavender.
What is your favourite colour with Lolita?
Pink and Mint
What is your least favourite colour in Lolita?
I think I have to say orange. << lol yeah though I have never seen a Orange or Green Lolita Dress

Which uncommon colour do you want to try out?
um Not sure maybe Classic Red
DESIGN
Are you more a Onepiece, Jumperskirt or a Skirt person?
One Peice but a skirt is Easier to wear and I'd also wear a JSK 

Which cut do you like the best?
haven't found it yet
Print or no Print?
I love print. But again, no print is easier for everyday wear. << Yeah especially in rainy weather 

How does a dress/skirt have to look like that it will be a "must have" item for you?
Really pretty print, nice cut. It has to have that something that makes me fall in love in it in instant<<< Same like these 
 
STYLES
What is your favourite style in Lolita?
Sweet and,Dolly, classic
Which style do you wear regularly?
I don't but I guess Casual
Which style you want to try out?
well I haven't worn any,but I'd like to try Victorian. not as Everday wear just for fun.
Which style you never want to try out/wear again?
Country
BRANDS

Brands yes or no and why?
yes and No. I like Designer Brands but as with every other Designer Brand it's more realistic to buy off Brands unless your really Rich.
Which brand is your favourite?
Angelic Pretty,BTSSB,Candy Violet,bodyline :p, Metamorphse

Which is your least favourite brand?
not a big Fan of Innocent World 
Ever had a good/bad experience with brand?
So far, only good. 

Will this experience encourage/stop you from buying brand?
We shall see 


OTHER
Did you ever got surprised by a piece of Lolita?
Not yet
Did you ever got disappointed by a piece of Lolita?
Not yet
Things that you like about Lolita?
I love feeling all pretty in it and Cute and Girly. 

Things that you dislike on Lolita?
I'm sorry, but I don't like Ugly Lolitas. And don't get me wrong, I don't mean that is someone doesn't look like GLB model can't wear lolita, but just that less pretty people simply have to give put much more thought into their hair&makeup&outfit too look good.

I also wish it would be at least tiny bit cheaper and easier to get. << Lol I agree with all

Do you have a Lolita fashion idol, if 'yes' who is it?
No I like Various Lolita Models and Lolita's in general

Does Lolita affect your every day life?
It doesn't that much,but I've noticed that I'm happier and less Depressed being around Cute things.

Do you buy Lolita related things, like cute looking furniture?
I prbly will have my own little space,once we move into a House
Do you read/buy the Gothic Lolita Bible?
I have all engligh GLB, but none japanesse one already.<< they make English one's?! 

How do you describe your fashion style to others that don´t know about Lolita?
I didn't have to explain it to anyone so far.<< Same

No comments:

Post a Comment