Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gosick


Pic From the Anime
Gosick takes place in 1924 in a small, French-speaking fictional European country of Sauville. The story centers on Kazuya Kujo, the third son of a Japanese Imperial soldier, who is a transfer student to St. Marguerite Academy, where urban legends and horror stories are all the rage. There he meets Victorica, a mysterious yet beautiful and brilliant girl who never comes to class and spends her days reading the entire content of the library or solving mysteries that even detectives can't solve.
--- From Wikipedia
What it doesn't say is Kazuya is a Springtime Reaper,Called a Dark Reaper by his peers and has no Friends because of that. as I've only watched the first episode,I don't know what a Springtime Reaper is but I don't think it's a Reaper in the Traditional Sense or even like on Black Butler. 
also he meets Victorica in the Library after thinking she's a Doll,and she says she's been Expecting him. it's pretty funny when she rolls around on the floor and makes noises when she's bored.
Not sure what the tie is between her and the Flamboyant Inspector but I guess he has to give her permission to go outside...
and yes soon as I saw his Pompadour I Instantly  thought of Kamikaze Girls. 
I wanted to start this Anime honestly because Good Animation Draws me in and her style of Dress reminds me of Rozen Maiden. it is a Mystery which I'm not a Big Fan of so we'll see how long it will hold my attention but as long as Victorica is in it,then I should be interested.
How about you,are you interested in seeing it? if you have seen it what are your thoughts on Gosick?


blonde_hair gosick gothic gothic_lolita green_eyes greville_de_blois kujou_kazuya lolita_fashion pipe rokuro victorica_de_blois
Personally I think they look better in the Anime.

No comments:

Post a Comment