Tuesday, April 19, 2011

2NE1+DS Entry♥


2NE1 is a Great Band! I actaully Just started Listening to them today :p but the two Songs I have heard I love 'Lollipop' Ft Big Bang (who are Awesome!) and Baksu Chyeo ( I loove the vidoe for it!) My Favorite Girl is Minzy.
I'm planning on buying there new album soon! 
on other News 
I finally got a DS lite yay!! though it is used so I'm going to get a New one in a few Weeks. but I have wanted one for a while now,since I got Tired of my PSP. I Noticed how many CUTE games they have for it! the game I have for it now is Pokemon White Ver. 
any way here's a few pics along with the Disney Princess Case I got for it ^_^
The Games I Want to get At this Moment are:
Barbie Groom and Glam Pup
Any MLP Game
Hello Kitty Big City Dreams
Littlest Pet shop 3 (any Color)
Style Savvy
Petz Catz playground
Imagine Fashion Designer
Imagine Cheerleaders
Winx Club Mission Enchantrix
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Darkness
Nintendogs+Cats:Toy Poodle and Friends
I think that's about it for now! Any of you have any Suggestions for a Lolita esque Game on the DS?



No comments:

Post a Comment