Thursday, November 10, 2011


Sharon looks good,Dawn looks like a Sailor..Scout lol and Mary Anne well she just loves her Prairie look doesn't she.  it's funny how the only thing that changed on the new Cover is MA Dress it's a Forest Green instead of Light Green.

Description From What Claudia Wore.com
"She always wears the trendiest outfits. For instance, at our last meeting she was wearing layers - a shocking-pink tunic over a white shirt with pink and yellow umbrellas printed on it. Over the tunic was a wide, low-slung yellow belt with a pink plastic buckle. The shirt, but not the tunic, was tucked into a pair of black knickers, and below the knickers were yellow stockings.

Then there's her hair. Claud's hair is something else. Her family is Japanese-American, and Claud has this shiny, black hair. But her hair isn't just shiny and dark, it's long. And Claud can find a million ways to wear it. At that last meeting, she had divided it into five braids and had woven pink and yellow ribbons into the braids.


How would they know what the White shirt looked like?
Lets Modernize it.

I figured she could wear an Umbrella Hoodie instead,so you could see it better.

Sorry about all the pics I couldn't get them Seperatly. 
And replace the Buckle with this one
Pink Heart w/color
Darkside Black Capri Jeans Womens
And we'll just pretend she's wearing those shoes.
This is the Version I have. I was totally into Vests when I was 12 and reading BSC lol
"Anyway, I love to dress in a way that some people here in Stoneybrook might call outrageous. For example, here's what I was thinking of wearing the next day: Since I had the big test, I thought I'd start with my lucky earrings - the ones that look like Princess Di's. They're huge (pretend) emeralds, surrounded by thousands of tiny (phony) diamonds. Then I thought I'd work downward from there, wearing my new green-and-blue-tie-dyed T-shirt dress (the casualness of the dress would be an interesting contrast to those fancy earrings) over green leggings.

The only thing I hadn't figured out was the shoes should I go with my old ballet flats, or the black leather high-tops I'd just gotten? I was having a hard time deciding."
this should be fun.
lets Modernize Claud a Bit

Even though Claud ends up Wearing the Ballet flats,I like the shoes better.


No comments:

Post a Comment