Monday, November 14, 2011


"She's very artistic and very original. The wild outfits she wears are her own creations. That day she had on multicolored, tie-dyed painter's overalls she'd dyed herself over a blue, hand-beaded, long-sleeved shirt. Five colorful, bead-studded papier-mache bracelets clattered softly on her wrist whenever she moved her arm."
Pinned Image
I made the Template myself. which I think is Pure Claud with the Bright Colors,Ice Cream and Nancy Drew,I just know She would read it in Comic form as well as the New 2011 books.
I also added plenty of Rings,Bracelets and Comfy Slippers to her outfit. as well as Funky Urban Decay Mascara and Benefit Lip Gloss,which is great I own it!

Claudia-"Then the three of us got dressed quickly, but silently. Well, got dressed quickly. This was because while I'd been lying in my bunk the night before I'd planned exactly what I was going to wear. I put on my new blue-and-white bikini and over that, a pink sundress with spaghetti straps at the shoulders and big blue buttons down the front. Then I accessorized. I tied a pink-and-blue scarf around my waist, knotting it in the middle, added my snake bracelet and feather earrings, wound my hair up on top of my head, and finally put on these white sandals with long laces that you crisscross up your legs and tie in a bow. "
Pinned Image
so I gave her a Modern Bikini,scarf and Dress,lolita Shoes because I so think she would wear them. as well as a Blue and Green Beach Towel,Green Jellies,a Neon Bag and Matching Sunglasses. I also added her Creativeness (see the spelling?),and what she would eat on the Cruise,Boba Bubble,Slushie,Sugar Cookies,Ice Cream and Cupcakes. all in all I think this is my best one yet!
in the pics are Claud and Dawn and then Kristy,Claud,Stacey and Maryanne.

Dawn-This is the outfit Claudia helped me to choose: a white tank top under lavender overalls, lavender push-down socks, lavender high-top sneakers, and a beaded Indian belt, which we looped droopily twice around my middle. In my hair we put lavender-and-white clips that looked like birds. I thought they were just any kind of bird, but Claudia swore up and down that they were birds of paradise. Who knows? (I think she was making that up.)"
Pinned Image
I decided to try something more modern,since Overalls are well Babyish. but I thought the Lavender and White Distressed Denim Vest and Shorts were still Creative enough for Claud and Causal enough for Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment