Thursday, June 26, 2014

80's Baby+HK

Another OOTD Post! So you Gals know I'm still here!
Decided to go a Bit 80's With this one as I just got this Top.
                                                  
                                                  
                                                
Top:Salvation Army
Hair Clip+Jewelry-Etsy
Jelly Bracelets-Kohl's

Here is My Necklace Up Close and the MLP one from the other Post.
  Now onto My HK Outfit!
 I do Have More Sanrio Earrings but I Can't wear all of them at once!



Top:Burlington
Necklace:Hot Topic
Earrings:Clairs
Clip-Christmas Gift
I forgot to Wear My Bow Ring From Etsy but here's an older Photo of it!
I have Quite a Sanrio Collection (I tend to not Buy HK Myself because My In laws usually buy it for me for Christmas or Birthdays)
I will be Making a Collection Post soon as well as an Updated Sailor Moon one!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment