Monday, June 23, 2014

Pastel Outfit Post 2 in 1

So I tried my Hand at Fairy Kei,I've only done it once before. also I only Have one short skirt that will fit Me Right Now,trying to Find Kawaii Clothes while you're Pregnant is hard.
I Would Suggest Though Going to a Thrift Store or Burlington (My Go to store!) To Find Cute or Pastel Clothes than Adding your own Accessories.
So here it is! The Top is The Newest Piece I'm wearing.


Idk How Lolita's Wear these Shoes! The Straps Kept Falling Down so Finally I had My Hubby Wrap them around my Ankle and tie them. 
Top:Salvation Army
Skirt-Wet Seal
Tights-Macy's
Shoes-Bodyline
Hair bow & Necklace-Etsy
Earrings:Justice
Brooch-Lolita Forum
Bracelets:Kohl's
Purse-Jlist

Here are The Keychains on My Purse!
 My Melody-Etsy and Sailor V-Ebay
 Pony-Secret Santa Gift and Donut-Vendor At Fair
 Bunny-A Store in Bellingham and ChocoCat-Hastings
 Sweets-Vendor at Fair
Voodoo Doll-Hot Topic (Christmas Gift)
Aren't they Cute?! I will be adding More in the Future.

I also Bought Some Nautical and Kawaii Earrings Recently at Spencers.
Anchors,Octopi,Mermaids and Panda's!

Now For My Older Fairy Kei/Decora Outfit! I took these back in 2011! Back when I was Blond.
Sorry The Pics are so Small I didn't have the Best Camera Back then. 
Also the only 80's/90's Cartoon Stuff I have are MLP,Pokemon and Popples,Need Some Care Bears and Rainbow Brite! 



Top-Ebay
Skirt-Jlist (No longer Have)
Leggings-Rainbow Brite Costume
Shoes-Old Navy
Hair Band and Bow-Clairs
Bracelets,Earrings,Ring (No longer have),Necklaces-Etsy
Kuromi Plush-Hastings.

So what do you think? am I Kawaii enough? LOL But No Seriously I have such a Wide Range of Styles I like that I tend to Put them all together,Which is what they do in Japan,The Same Girl Who Wore Fairy Kei Might Wear Lolita the next Day!
They aren't so Set on Trends or one Specific style like we are.
~Until Next Time XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment