Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Shoes+Pastel!

So okay The Shoes and Jewelry aren't new but I haven't been Clothes shopping in a while and wanted to write a Post anyway.
First Up are These Pink Go Shoes By Skechers,Story behind them.
I was working with My Mom in Tacoma,Wa. Yes while Pregnant,the work is not that Strenuous.
We were at the Hotel Hungry and Bored,But Mom's RV had Broken down,so we decided to Walk To Fred Myers Which was the Closest.
The only shoes I had brought were Two Pairs of Flats and one pair (blue Jean with studs) had rubbed my feet so bad they were bleeding. so I had to buy new one's.
One thing I hate buying at Freddy's though are their clothes or shoes as they are Expensive. (I'm used to Burlington Coat Factory Prices or my Hubby buying Me shoes From Macy's)
But I had to have Shoes to walk back in,so after I Grudgingly looked at their Sneakers and Converse,I found some Pink one's With Leopard Print inside and $55.00 wasn't too bad. (Gag)
That's what I've been wearing Ever since,With Socks and Without,they are supposed to allow your Feet to Breath and Not Sweat,while they did that in the Beginning they don't so much now. but I still wear them because they're Comfortable and easy to slip on!

Now onto the Boots I bought at Macy's BEFORE I was Pregnant,also they're Winter Boots so I won't be wearing them in summer.

They are Black With Lambskin inside,they are super Warm and Comfy! 
My Other Boots I bought AFTER I found out I was Pregnant. Unlike the First pair they Do lace but you can also Just Zip Them Up,They are Brown Leather. Though Not Summer Wear Either,What Can I say I love boots! 

Speaking Of Boots I had/Have Been Wanting Clear Boots For Awhile Now and I found some at A Local Consignment Shop Called Zipperz. 
I knew they Were A Size 7,Wide and therefore Too big For Me But I had to Have them!

I have Worn them and I have to wear Heavy socks otherwise they Slide around,the size is impractical With being Pregnant. also I have seen the Same Pair at the Mall so I am Selling them and getting the Correct Size From Red Fox.

Now onto the Jewelry I Tend To Scour Etsy or Whenever Mom Works at the Fair,I go look around at What Vendors Have (My Mom is a Vendor Selling Swarovski and Cubic Zirconia Jewelry) I still Buy From The Mall From Time to Time,But after Being around Your Mom Who Sells Jewelry and Gives Me Some,I tend to Be Picky and Only like High Quality or Really Unique Jewelry. I know won't Break in Few Days.
Here's examples Of Some Jewelry She sells.
Cute Reindeer For Christmas!


Flower Power

Unique Or Traditional 
Hipster
Bling,Bling!
She also Sells Brooches and Beaded Necklaces and A Few Small Pieces For Kids. The Pink and White Necklace in My Last Post is One of hers. 

Needles To Say Mom hates When I Shop at Places Like Clairs lol,If only Her Boss would Sell Cubic Cherry's or Cupcake Jewelry...
Okay Enough Self Promoting!

Onto The Jewelry/Accessory  Bag I Got From Etsy.
It was a Surprise,But you could Specify What You DIDN'T Want and at only 5.00 it was a Steal!
It included A Pastel Goth Bow,Dog Bone Shaped Hair clip,A My Melody Pendant and a Pastel Fairy Kei Heart Necklace.
I Immediately Put the Pendant on My Japanese Purse along With My Other Keychains,Like This Sailor Venus one!
The Necklace and Hair Clips I Wore all together!
Along With My Pastel Goth Jesus Sweater From Sheinside ( I love that Shop!) and Skeletal Hand Earrings I Bought At A Fair.
The Necklace is Very Light Weight but Comes on a Nice Chain,it's Acrylic With little Stars inside!
The Bone Clip is Nice Too and Can go with almost anything! 
The Bow is a Soft Fabric With Glitter on it and an Acrylic Star on Top,it also Doubles as a Pin. it's a Bit Difficult To Put in your Hair because of the Pin But once in it Stays,if you have Thick hair :) otherwise I would Recommend it Just to Be Pinned on Clothes,Bags or Anything else you want! 

For a Grab bag,she sure knew what I would Like,I am Just Starting My Pastel Goth/Kawaii look so I don't have many Pieces yet,so I was Super Excited to get these!
Well that's it on This Post,Hope you Gals liked!
XOXO
Ps: Here is the Link To the Online Shop For The Vendor My Mom Works For. 
They are all Half off the Marked Price and you get an Additional 10% off when you buy From them again!
/http://www.rockmecz.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment