Friday, August 22, 2014

August Kawaii Box Review!

I Will Mostly be doing Reviews on The Kawaii Box's I get Each Month,than Outfit Posts Right Now. Since I've been Pregnant (Aside From Jewelry) My Clothes Consist Mainly of PJ's,Yoga Pants,Loose Tops and Maxi Dresses or Skirts.
Kawaii Box is a Monthly Subscription Box Consisting of  up to 12 Cute Things From China,Japan or Korea. It is 20.00 a Month and I would advise Subscribing at the End of the Month if you want your Kawaii Box at the start of Next Month. My Hubby Subscribed at the Starting of the Month and we had to wait a Whole Month to Get a Box! so It was Not July's Box We Got (even though we paid in July) But August's.
Kind of a Bummer since I really wanted The Panda Goodies,ah well better Luck next Month!
Anyway onto The Review!
It wasn't really Filled With Summery Items But Ok lol

There Thank You Card With Two Of My Favorite Items I Received A,Very Tiny,Cupcake Ring and a Pink Rhinestoned Macaron Phone Charm!

Lots of Keychain Type Items in this Box,Like this Cute Giraffe (which if I was having a Girl would so be hers!) The Phone Charm (which is being used as a Keychain For Me) and This Plush Panda With Cute Hearts For eyes. Only Suspect Thing about the Panda is that it had Cat or Dog Fur on it...like it had already been Used.
But I hung it Up on My wall anyway.
The Last Two "Keychain" Plush's were a Medium Sized Watermelon Pouch and a Kumamon Coin Purse,Which I read is a Bear Mascot From Japan.
The Watermelon Wasn't really My Fave and The Bear Kind of Creeped Me out so I gave them To My 15 yr old Niece,Who loves Cute Things & Japan almost as much as Me!

Next Up I got Some Clear Nail Art Stickers and Rilakkuma Sticky Notes.(Which were the only Summer Inspired thing in the box aside From the Watermelon) I don't have anything of that Sanrio Bear so I was happy.

I also Got Stationary and Envelopes With a Pretty Cute Bear on them!
Back To School Supplies in the Form of Some Blue TokiDoki Pencils,A Blue Sharpener With a Kitty on it,and Erasers, one that looked like a Whale and the other Two that confused Me since they didn't fit into the Theme or Upcoming Holiday,A Gingerbread Man and a Christmas Tree....
Last But Not Least,They always Put in One Thing of Candy. This one was Very DIY and Made in Korea.
It Came in some really Cute,of Course,Packaging and Had Two Pieces of Soft White Candy in it That you Squish into these Molds and then They Have Packets of your Primary Colors that you Can Paint on the Molds and then Eat them. I'm assuming they are Sugar Based,like Food Coloring and Not actual Paint!

One thing that Confused Me though Was Other Pictures I've seen of this Month's Kawaii Box have Been Slightly Different. Different Colors (Predominantly Pink or Yellow) and The School Supplies though Still Pencils,Sharpener and Erasers,Look Different.
Some Pictures From Their Tumblr For Examples.
 Not the Supplies I got!
 I Would Have loved the Pink Supplies More as well as the Pink WaterMelon and Panda Stationery.
Those Post it's In My Opinion Are Cuter than Mine. 
Only Thing I can think of is that they Want Their Customers to have a Slight Variety From one another. If that is the Case I wish they would have you fill out a Basic Survey (like Fave Color) so that you got More of what you want. 

All in all it was a Cute Little Box of Items though Not My Favorite of the One's I've seen.
Also I think they Get Most of their Stuff From Blippo Which is an Online Store. As they Promote them alot on their Tumblr. and they Give you a Discount Code in the Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment