Thursday, December 8, 2016

My old 2005/2006 Xanga posts

alright another big Gap in writing...Now about my other Ex.
2005 I'm Sick today and It sucks because Me & Valenn are moving into our Apartment today! What timing! Hopefully It will go away soon. I bought Valenn a Inu-yasha Patch at Suncoast as an early Yule Present and It cost me 3.99 instead of 1.99 like I had origanlly thought. so there whent My $ 5.00! and none of it spent on me. Valenn better appreicate it! 

Nov 2005 - Mom is sending me $20.00 and I'm buying Valenn a Harvey Birdman Action Figure The Boss. and My self eithear a MCR C.D. or Greenday's American Idieot. If They have any for 10.99. if Not I'll Just Buy Valenn Beavis & Butthead do America Music Soundtrack. I Spoil him too much! That's okay he makes me happy.

 

]]>
Nov 26 2005

I'm tempted to spend that $20 on me instead. but I know I'll regret it later so I won't. Just like I would have regreted later throwing that Glass dish at Valenn's head. wich is why I didn't. But Fuck! he needs to stop getting all over me when shit breaks (mostly by him) or doesn't work. DO I have magickal Powers? no I do not. (I wish) I didn't cause it. most of the time It's him. and he needs to stop acting like he knows me. that really pisses me off! he doesn't. he's never even tried.

We just need a break that's all. and I know he's stressed about his trial. but I can't help him destress if he doesn't let me in. and he's NEVER let me in. gods, why can't anything stay good in my life!

]]> June 16 2006 Valenn bought us Celtic not rings for $33. they are not what I thought they were. Valenn does not believe in the Christian way of Marriege. but He said he would do a Handfasting. wich is a Pagan Ceremony. so maybe a year from now.....   

]]> Oct 31 2006

Yes I am still cutting. at times I just get so sad for no reason and don't think of how I'm effecting him when I do it.

I am sorry. but I can't help it. I have tried. god knows I've tried. But in Mention Of that I have just two words. HELP ME!!! 

]]>
Valenn's Response....
WELL IF YOU DON'T STOP I'M GOING TO HAVE TO KICK YOUR ASS.

WHY THE FUCK DID I STAY WITH HIM FOR SO LONG....?!
[

Image hosted by Photobucket.com 

----->Apparently. We need to have a Talk. soon. because he's just not getting it!

Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

 







 

 

 

 


 

- Feb 2006
I am so tired of Valenn's shit! and I hate D&D! with a passion. becuase whenever he's gaming with Mike. he never has anytime for me. and that's usaually every weekend.I'm not just talking about 2-3 hours eithear. I'm talking about 7:00 at night tell' 12:00 in the afternoon the next day! like he's doing right now. he could at least act like he has a life. I do. now that Marc's living with us. he tries to get me to go out places with him at night. wich I've been missing, because Valenn never goes out! we actually whent to the movies though amazing! not by ourselves of course we never do that anymore.

I should have saved that 30:00$ rather then buy him games. today was supposed to be our special day together. because we don't celebrate Valintines Day.and he's Gaming! I was leaving and he asked when I was coming back so we could do something um excuse me but you were the one who was Gaming all night. so It's your own danm faultt! I'm not mad at mike. It's not his fault Valenn has no backbone.

    

]]>

No comments:

Post a Comment