Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Fighting Evil by Moonlight...

Moon,Saturn & Mistress 9
Prbly my Fave Arc. though my fave scouts are Venus and Neptune. this is From My PhotoBucket Animebabesoffun,Guest Password Helena. I love Finding Beautiful,Unique Sailor Moon Pictures to upload ^_^
I decided I wanted to show my Love of Sailor Moon For this Entry
Since alot of Bloggers show what pics of all the cute things they have,I decided to do one myself.
unfourntly I do not have as much stuff as I used,time all that... I do not have the posters,Manga,Sailor Scout and Emerald Dolls I used to have.
But I am not done with Collecting! this is just it so far.
Click on the photo's to see actual size.
Close up pics
Postcards,Mailing Labels,Stationary and Envelopes
Two Tapes of Sailor Moon R and a Character Diary (this one has Sailor Jupiter's info written in it)
Stickers!
Mini Notebook and Pencil Bag with Rini on it♥ the Above sticker is the one I used to have a poster of,
all three Sailor Moon Movies
also I could not find my other Sailor Moon Notebook or Shopping Bag I got from The Anime Cafe in Tacoma :(
that's it for now! do you have any Collections? if so Comment!
I will put up My Sanrio collection soon once I get a Shirt. 



No comments:

Post a Comment