Sunday, April 24, 2011

how to look your Easter best

Today is actually the first time I've dressed up on Easter,but my sister and her Husband were over so I decided to have a look that fit the Holiday. Now you don't have to go all out and wear a Dress but if you're a Sweet Lolita,you prbly did! ^_^ Just Corddinating with using Easter Pastel Colors works,I decided since I didn't have any Jewerly Shaped like Eggs or anything with Rabbit print on it. to Deck myself out in pale Pink and Mint Colors,with Floral Shorts.
the lollipops add an added Sweet Bonus and the rings give it a Girlish Flair :) I especially love my New HK Bow Ring♥
So what did you wear on Easter? Casual,super Dressy or Just Color Coordinated?
Let me know! :)
Top:Kholes,Necklace and Earrings:Etsy,Ring:Etsy (from a Grab Bag) Bow Ring: http://www.facebook.com/sistersforever.btq
Check her out she has lots of Cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment