Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sorry I don't Blog here everyday. But I just Got a New DS Lite!

I'm going to get a Skin for it soon.
I've been playing the Crap out of it and I got a New Game for it as well.
The Game is Very cute and Easy to play,yet there are some Challenges on it that are somewhat Difficult to do,like the Challenge with The Monkey (who I named Bubbles) his is Gymnastics so you have to swing on this Bar,fly up into the Air and Click on as many Banana's as you can before you fall back down it's harder than it sounds. 
But my favorite things to do are walking around and checking out all the shops and feeding,playing and Grooming your pets. I think it's neat that if you blow into the Mic you can give them a Kiss.
Also I been playing LPSO,which is pretty much an online world like Barbie except for Animals! it's really Fun as there so much to do. unfourntly it will no longer be available come December 1st :( 
so play play play!
oh I forgot to Mention I also Have Pokemon White my starter Pokemon was Snivy,Who I recently Evolved (I think she looks cuter as Servine) to date I think I have 25 pokemon so far,My favorite atm is of Course Purrloin!

No comments:

Post a Comment