Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I Finally got My Real Lolita Dress From Body line in the Mail yesterday!!♥
I was pleasantly Surprised with how good it looks at only $50.00 it did not come with the top but I found one I had that worked. Some loose threads that were Easily Snipped off,and it was Wrinkled but I'd expect as much with it being folded into a Bag,nothing I can do about the Wrinkles either as I don't have an Iron :/
Now Pic spam Time!
Packaging. very pretty! 

yes I realize you can see my legs *gasp* I have Muscular Legs deal with it
Click the Images to make them larger
Parasol is From a Crafts Store,Bracelet:Nordstrom,Knee highs:Not sure,Shoes: Kholes by Vera Wang

My Bunny Bag is From a Comic Shop she's the Bunny From Ouran Host club :)

you can't tell but I have light Pink Eyeshadow From Sephora on and Clear Sparkly Gloss on that Smells like Cupcakes
Back of the Dress,again Sorry about the Wrinkles and my Closed Mouth Smile :/
Headband is From Icing's
Excuse my Derp Face lol
and end with a Curtsy ^_^ 
So Pro's and Con's on the Dress
Pro's:
It's Beautiful,alot more for my money!
it has Shirring on the Back
it was perfectly Packaged
It's not too Tame and Not too OTT
I wasn't too sure about the Neck piece but it fits the Dress Perfectly!
Has the right amount of Bows
Cons:
The Straps are a bit too long even with the Adjustments 
it bunches up around the Bodice
Does not work with Silk underneath,but that's understandable
had a Few loose threads
Did not come with the Top advertised with it
is not as Poofy as I would like (but with a Petticoat it should work)

And that's it! all in all for my first Dress I think it's pretty Dang Cute and I will be ordering From them again :)
Now all I need are Tights,Bloomers,a Petti and Definitely Shoes!
oh also you can't see in the pics that well but I'm wearing 2 pairs of Hearts Studs I got From Kholes and A Cupcake Necklace I got off Etsy From CuddleBugeeshi
Check out her site she sells really cute stuff,I've also Gotten Lollipop Jewelry from her as well!








No comments:

Post a Comment