Sunday, May 15, 2011

DIY+ New stuff!

Look What My Husband made me today! :) I got the Top at a thrift Store and he used Fabric Paint to write the words.

♥ your Nana loves you!
I did my Eyes up like Nana's and tried to Emulate her Look as best I could. I had Bracelets and a Choker on but I took them off by the time I took Pictures.

Michael Dressed up Causally as Ren,but he was too tired to take pictures and I'm going to wait until the Ren Lock and Key come in the Mail♥ I ordered those as well as a Ren and Nana Wallscroll,Nana Best of CD+DVD,a Phone Charm that says Room 707 and has Nana & Hachi's Keys hanging from it, I also ordered Shin's Lighter!!! I am super Excited For that XD 
Can u tell I'm obessed? lol as soon as I'm done watching it I'm also going to do a Review on here and Start reading the Manga as well as watch the two Movies. 
here's some other Non related Stuff I got today. 
Lady Gaga Shirt♥
MLP I named Tulip,I got her at a Thrift Store so I had to redo her hair because it was Horrible! also her tale needs to be touched up. but she's cute anyway =) though I think I'm going to stick with buying them off Etsy lol
I bought some Jewerly and Manga but I'll post that up Tommorow! 
Goodnight all



No comments:

Post a Comment