Sunday, May 15, 2011

So I said I would show you the rest of what I got so here it is.

I got these From HT,so don't expect much. but the Donut is So Cute and it's made out of a Foam Material,not Plastic which I like. The Cupcake Necklace I had seen on Korean online Shops and had to buy it,though as soon as I took it home I realized it was made by Tripp :/ meaning it's prbly a knock off ah well....I'll keep it until I can order a Different one than I'll sell it. 
Finally got Vol 2,which I can read 3 now (which I had bought before Vol 2 thinking I had read it..) and Tales From Wonderland Vol 3,which has been on my Amazon Wishlist Forever so I finally Decided to get it at the Comic Shop here,when I saw it.
also I got Nikki Sixx's Photo Book spur of the Moment and Found out Sixx AM's new CD is out,so I had to get it! I like most of the Songs,it's a little bit more Mellow then there last Album but Nikki Was (is?) Dating Kat Von D and he co writes all the songs. 
Finally I got a LPS Puppy Plushie♥ it's so cute and I got her at a Thrift Store :)
that's all for now,I will be sure to post My Nana Items when I get them!


No comments:

Post a Comment