Thursday, October 20, 2011

okay onto the next BSC Book. sorry I got Sucked into IMVU and chose not to do this entry yesterday. so I'm doing it now!
Claudia and the phantom phone calls #2
on the Cover of the newer Release Claudia is wearing a Multicolored Vest,Blue Jean button shirt,what are assume are black pants and white hoops,her hair in a side pony.

on the original Cover Claudia is wearing a Block colored Sweater in Red yellow and Blue,I'm assuming yellow Pants,Lobster Earrings and her hair in two Braids.
2, Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls.png
I prefer the original Cover,she looks more Mature and I prefer that sweater over the vest. plus Lucy looks soo much cuter!

Claudia  Description's from her POV
"I'm wearing purple pants that stop just below the knees and are held up with suspenders,white tights with clocks on them,a purple plaid shirt with Matching hat,purple high tops and lobster Earrings."
(I couldn't find the Tights)
the only non Sweat pants I could find
Capri Lisa - Purple
Black & Purple Plaid Shirts|

Antiqued copper lobster earrings
I think I would wear everything but the Earrings.
as for her hair these are the only pics I could find.
those Barrettes are cute!
since this book didn't have that many outfits I'm going onto the next one Dawn and The Impossible Three #5

on the original Cover (which I own) Dawn Schafer is introduced wearing a Blue Denim Button Down shirt,Jeans with the Cuffs rolled up and penny Loafers.
on the Alt. cover she's wearing pretty much the same shirt except the sleeves are rolled up and it's unbuttoned revealing a Green Shirt. she also has on Blue Jeans and Sneakers. her long Blond hair Clipped back.
I wouldn't wear any of it. but I did have a Denim shirt like her's when I was younger. the first one is More Dawn's California Causal look,the other is too close to what Kristy would wear.
Stacey and Dawn's Description From Dawn's Pov.
"Stacey trotted over to me,looking Fabulous as always. She was wearing a Baggy Jumpsuit with big pink and red Flowers all over it. her permed hair bounced around her shoulders. I was wearing Blue Jean shorts and a White T shirt that said Genius inside."
I found a more Modern one and I would so wear it,it's cute!
Tee Shirt or Night Shirt GENIUS Gray Heather
That style Top Fits Dawn perfectly and I like the outfit.
last book for this entry. 
That Yellow Dress is atrocious,anyway...
Claud's Description from Kristy's pov.
" She was wearing one of her usual outrageous outfits: a Black leotard and skintight red pants under a white shirt so big it looks like a lab coat."

photo
Together that looks really Cute. wonder what shoes she was wearing.
Claudia helps Kristy Choose a Dress to wear here is how it's Described.
 " A giant white Sweater with silver designs woven into it."

It's cute. as cute as Kristy gets anyway lol
well that's it,until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment